Questionnaire on home-sharing practices on Airbnb for academic research

Questionnaire on home-sharing practices on Airbnb for academic research

Dear all, 

I am a final year sociology student at Lancaster University (United Kingdom) and I am currently working on a academic dissertation project titled- The Intimate stranger: a study of home-sharing on Airbnb. By inviting users who have previously rented 'Privated room' or 'Shared room' on the platfrom to share their experiences, I hope to ask broader social questions and assess whether or not people have changed their ways of understanding ideas of 'intimacy' and 'stranger' in contemporary society, as well as whether or not the platform has achieved its corporate mission of 'Belonging Anywhere'. At the same time, I attempt to evaluate the ways in which different technological devices on Airbnb's platform design have served as the key intermediaries in establishing trust between hosts and guests. 

I would like to invite users who have previously rented 'Privated room' or 'Shared room' on Airbnb to take part in this questionnaire, it consists of 14 questions and the whole process should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. 

Here is the link for the questionnaire: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyEJpILtAt_WQuVcEWXQMbHmVf1H2KhQSXkHXQu6BjjDjpqw/viewform?...

Your time and effort would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 Replies 0