REFFERAL PROGRAM

Zeljka0
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

REFFERAL PROGRAM

I have refferd one host, he got reservation and payment ab ove required amount and i did not get any bonus. What seems to be a problem?

Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Julian1170
Level 1
Tarragona, Spain

Airbnb False advertise.. I`m in the same situation since April I try to make Airbnb pay what I rightly due. Are just bad business partners. I talk with 15 people from Airbnb and different lies, the latest is expired... after 9 months..since they should make the payment.  Always different lies. They are good just to take commission, that they do instantly. 

Lorna82
Level 2
Yallingup, Australia

We have had the same experience - referring a friend to be a Host through the Host Referral Program and then being told we would not be paid until November 2021 when the first guests arrived in February 2021 (when we should have been paid).  Airbnb are still advertising the Host Referral Program. I would certainly NOT refer any new Hosts until we are paid.  Airbnb need to think about building trust with their current Hosts and this will not be achieved through false advertising. Thank you

David8485
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

77F9CBAA-8E59-46D6-93C8-047815B59FC4.jpeg8A28A26D-8526-44F7-A080-3967E3E74962.jpeg4DCF7A1F-2AA3-489B-BEAD-C5AF5FD64E85.jpegHello,

Thank you all so much for posting your experiences with the host referral program. Yes, Airbnb are false advertising and should be taken very seriously which is why I am filing a lawsuit against the company for false advertising. Customer service are refusing to own any responsibility in the matter by constantly confusing their hosts with fake information “14 days for payout to be released “ to “30 days until payout is released” and the payout never releases. 
This law suit I am filing will help hosts who have been affected by the false advertising to receive their funds. I’ve attached photos of my case below, with a response from the customer service team highlighting the deception of their referral program. Notice the agent uses words like “sensitive issues” and “deleting message thread”.. these are legal words for dodging fire. Also, I’ve attached the actual referral bonus that I never received, although it clearly states it was paid out to me (false information).