Ratings and reveiws

Nicola2273
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Ratings and reveiws

Dear Community

I am a Superhost with high ratings.  I have just had a guest who left a long list of complaints in writing which she left in the accommodation.  She has brought them to the attention of Airbnb.  They have resolved the issue without intervention from myself.  I do not know by what means.

I am now being asked to review the guest.  If I do not write a review - will their review still appear?  Obviously, I do not want their negative review to appear.

If it is very negative can I get it removed?

Many thanks

Nicola

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Nicola2273 Not writing a review does not prevent the guest's review from being published, and no, very negative reviews are not removed unless you can find a way it violates review policy.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

If you think it's going to be negative, @Nicola2273, the only thing you can really do is wait two weeks to write a review of her at the last minute, to keep her review from showing on your profile as long as possible.  If you have more guests after her their positive reviews will most likely appear above hers, so her review will get as little attention as possible.