Ratings

Sharon756
Level 2
Christchurch, NZ

Ratings

After nine months of hosting with 5 star views why have I been down graded to 4.5 I have only had two 4.9 placed at value all the rest are 5 how does this reduce my ratings. I cannot understand. It was the same person that gave me 4.9 for value but 5 for everything else. 

Can this be reviewed please. 

4 Replies 4
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sharon756 

i am sorry to hear. 
once published reviews can not be changed- at most these can be taken down at the request of the author or by Airbnb if conflicting with their review policies. 
If it bothers you that much you can always ask the reviewer their thought process for it but honestly I would suggest you just leave... live is too short! Good luck to you! 🙂

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Sharon756 

Here are your stats on your listing. Looks pretty good to me.

Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 4.32.03 PM.png

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sharon756 

The 4.97 is based on the overall rating given by the guests which is separate to the other 6 ratings.

looking at my little spreadsheet you appear to have been given thirty six 5* reviews and one 4* review. If another 151 guests rate you at 5 * with no more 4 * or less reviews you will return to 5* overall.

Keeping at 5* is realistically near impossible I am afraid.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sharon756  Do you understand that the Overall rating is a separate rating the guest gives, not based on the individual ratings? And the Overall rating is the only one that is taken into consideration for Superhost?