Rearranging the order of my listed listings on my calendar page.

Robin53
Level 4
United States

Rearranging the order of my listed listings on my calendar page.

Does anyone know of a way I could arrange the order of my listings to my preference on the Multi Calendar?  

Also, a rearrange feature would also be helpful with "Saved Messages".   I am always scrolling looking for the messages I use most often.  

Thanks,

Robin

27 Replies 27

Just had this from them

Airbnb Support
11:37
My team has informed that these are automatic and random. They have informed that right now there is no way to adjust this manually.

Not very good as Im sure someone it there IT could put in an edit button 

I've also asked about this. It shouldn't be a hard feature for one of their techs to sort!

Holly442
Level 2
Herald, CA

I'm sending this thread to their feedback page.  I agree too!  It's confusing; on listing page it's in one order, but on the calendar page it's in another.  You'd think that they'd give a the needed tools to keep our reservations in order, literally!

Courtney403
Level 1
Portland, ME

Is there any update on if there is a feature yet to rearrange your listing order?

Arnoldas0
Level 2
Kaunas, Lithuania

no updates... It`s really annoying..

Antoni3881
Level 1
Clearwater, FL

Airbnb please add this feature.

We need this feature!! 😉

Dakota5
Level 2
San Juan, Puerto Rico

@Robin53 

This information isn't quite correct..  The calendar order is based on the alphabetical / numerical order from #s then A-Z.   For instance if you start the main title of each listing with #1, #2, #3 then they will fall in that order..   Not super useful, I know..

A simple solution would seem to be basing the order based on "internal name"  then you could adjust it to whatever you wished, grouping them by internal name without messing up the external advertising.  But Airbnb doesn't always make sense in their logic processes. 

Victoria1558
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

Victoria1558
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

I’m trying to figure this out too!! I think they should at least have the option to show up in alphabetical order ugh!!

Renaud50
Level 1
Saint-Gilles, Belgium

Please add this feature!

Vicente245
Level 2
San Isidro, Peru

it's insane how Airbnb hasn't solved this yet lmao

Celesta2
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

It's alphabetical so I just changed the names of my listings slightly and they come up in the order I want.  It is alphabetically listed on the visible name, not the internal name.

I hope this helps!