Rearranging the order of my listed listings on my calendar page.

Robin53
Level 4
United States

Rearranging the order of my listed listings on my calendar page.

Does anyone know of a way I could arrange the order of my listings to my preference on the Multi Calendar?  

Also, a rearrange feature would also be helpful with "Saved Messages".   I am always scrolling looking for the messages I use most often.  

Thanks,

Robin

27 Replies 27
Ginny41
Level 1
Houston, TX

Hi Robin,

Did you ever get any feedback on this ?  I sent in a feedback ticket to Airbnb cuz I don't think we are the first to ask about this.

No, I did not.   I have recommended it multiple times.   I would also like to see a place for private notes to keep beside the message thread with each guest, so when they return we remember who they are and how they were as guests.   No answer on that one either.  

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Robin0,  

If it is possible for you, if i understand your question, could you click :  

1 - Dashboard 

2 - Reservations

Thanks, 

Miloud

Hello Miloud,

I am unsure what you are suggesting.  

Kindly,

Robin

Nikita6
Level 4
Venice, Italy

I second this request!

I have 8 rooms in 3 apartments, it would make total sens if I could have a structure:

APT1 - Room 1
APT1 - Room 2
APT1 - Room 3
APT2 - Room 1
APT2 - Room 2
... etc

Instead I am forced to live with:
APT3 - Room 1
APT
1 - Room 3
APT2 - Room 2
APT1 - Room 1
...etc

Really difficult to keep track!

___ 

Same goes for Messages:
I have different direction messages: from the airport, from the bus and train stations, would preffer them to be in order and at the top, but without a rearrange system, it's not possible...

... Actually, one could technically organise those, by deleting them and adding back in the order you need them to show up. A lot of un-necessary work, but possible.

Robin53
Level 4
United States

Hi Nikita,

Yes, so very challenging to keep track of the rentals when they are listed randomly.   

I appreciate your suggestion about deleting and recreating saved messages in the order I prefer.  Seems so archaic, though I may be that desperate. 

- Robin 

Janice146
Level 3
Winnipeg, Canada

Oh my goodness.  Yes!  This has been driving me nuts.  I have 6 units and they are all out of order, but in my mind I'm organized by the unit numbers.  I would love to be able to shuffle them, so as I'm getting organized the calendar is in order 1, 2, 3... and not 3, 5, 2... etc.  Great question!

Exactly!  

Christian1193
Level 3
Orlando, FL

Does anyone have a solution for this yet? I thought for a second the order was due to most recent modified but now I'm not too sure.

I tried all sorts of different ways to manipulate the listings into the order I desire.  Nothing works.  

Francisco190
Level 2
Oslo, Norway

This would be a great feature! A simple manual sorting tool would make my work a lot easier.

I agree.

still nothing on this topic? this would save so much time 

Robin53
Level 4
United States

The best way to get this changed is for everyone to send in FEEDBACK to Airbnb.