Received one cent but still get e-mail that they weren't able to transfer money from my guests.

Anna-Mari0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Received one cent but still get e-mail that they weren't able to transfer money from my guests.

Hi this may already be asked but I have trouble with getting my money from Airbnb. I connected my bank account and the status is ready on my account but still I get  a e-mail that they were not able to tranfer money on it. I have already had three guest and soon 4th is coming. How do I solve this or what to do to make it work ?

Anna.

3 Replies 3

What exactly is the email saying?  We're all fellow hosts here and have little insight into the financial dealings but if we understand what the issue is they are telling you about why they can't transfer money, we may be able to provide some help and understanding.  The email Airbnb is sending must have more information other than they "can't".  

Anna-Mari0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

We have tried to send you money but there was a problem with my bank details. Payout returned: Other CANNOT TRACE (name). Please verify your bank details and add them again as a new payout method. 

This is what is said. I already did add the info again last time and this time it happened again even thi the one cent they send to see if the details are right was transfered and statement was Ready on my account. I don't get it.

I am having this problem too.  It has been a few weeks and I have not received a payment.  They keep saying my bank info is not correct and I have gone to the bank to check and it is all correct.  I have entered this info several times and two or three days later I get an email to say they cannot deposit the money because info is not correct.  When others pay by e-transfer they send it to my email and I do the transfer to my bank.  What is the problem???  Anna, have you ever received the payment.