Recommendations for finding affordable cleaners / cleaning service in Little Rock, AR

Alexandra853
Level 1
Little Rock, AR

Recommendations for finding affordable cleaners / cleaning service in Little Rock, AR

Airbnb cleaners in Little Rock have been upwards of $65-$100 per clean.  I am looking for a cleaner that is more affordable.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

I have tried turnoverairbnb, care.com, craigslist.

I know there are companies in larger cities that easily charge $40 per clean but affordable cleaners seem to be scarce in these parts.

4 Replies 4
Donna357
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

@Donna357, I'm looking for the same thing. My carriage house is at 411 West 15th

Brian2347
Level 1
Richmond Heights, OH

I been using turnoverbnb and one of the cleaners have been so expensive and it's killing me.  Hope I can find someone that's has a decent price per cleaning. 

Cindee1
Level 2
Arkansas, United States

We are planning on opening another Airbnb in Hillcrest area in December/January 2023.

We are looking for a cleaning service as well.  
If you have ppl you have already used and know prices could you be so kind as to share that info.  That might help the community as a whole to hire the best in their budget. 

I have a related question. 
How much do you charge the guest for cleaning?    

We have a duplex.  
Unit A. 2 bdrm 1 bath

Open floor plan w full kitchen and porch. 

Unit B  1 Bed/bath  open floor plan with small kitchen. 

Many thanks,

@Cindee Grigson

Hi @Cindee1  

I have one main cleaner that has been awesome and her name is Mollie Ratliff and she charges $85 per cleaning and I charge my guest $125 for the cleaning.  You will do really well with a duplex!  Those are some cash cows!!  Best of luck and if you have any other questions, please let me know.