Redeeming travel super host vouchers/credit

Answered!
Rachel1446
Level 1
Andalusia, Spain

Redeeming travel super host vouchers/credit

Hello, I am a super host and have seen that I can use 100$ of travel vouchers. Can someone tell me how I get these to redeem against a stay ? 

1 Best Answer
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Rachel1446 

it's easy, when you book accommodation you have to pass a few steps... I think on the 3rd step "Confirm and pay" you will be given the option to "enter your coupon code". You click on it and it takes you to the popup window where you can apply one of your coupons so you just click on "apply". The rest of the price (if any) will be charged for your credit card. If you book accommodation for less then your coupon is worth then you will lose the difference, you can't use your coupon for 2 or more bookings.

Tip: when using a coupon it is smart to contact the host before booking to make sure the place is available and you or the host will not cancel because in case of cancelation your coupon is lost.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Rachel1446 

it's easy, when you book accommodation you have to pass a few steps... I think on the 3rd step "Confirm and pay" you will be given the option to "enter your coupon code". You click on it and it takes you to the popup window where you can apply one of your coupons so you just click on "apply". The rest of the price (if any) will be charged for your credit card. If you book accommodation for less then your coupon is worth then you will lose the difference, you can't use your coupon for 2 or more bookings.

Tip: when using a coupon it is smart to contact the host before booking to make sure the place is available and you or the host will not cancel because in case of cancelation your coupon is lost.

Rachel1446
Level 1
Andalusia, Spain

Ok great help thank you ! 

Crystal-and-Dan1
Level 1
The Dalles, OR

is there anyway to apply my super host credit to a booking I have already made?

I have the confirmation number and my trip is not until October   any suggestions ?

Linda1178
Level 2
Knysna, South Africa

Heard we get vouchers for being super hosts, where do you find them🤔

@Linda1178  You would have been sent an email with that info at the time you got or retained Superhost. Superhost is assessed every quarter, but you only get a voucher for one full year of maintaining that status- they aren't given out at each assessment period.