Referring Hosts - but no credit earned?

Hannah114
Level 1
Nelson, New Zealand

Referring Hosts - but no credit earned?

Hi.

My sister (already an airbnb member) just purchased a house. I suggested she should create an airbnb listing as she has a perfect studio space that would get good uptake.

She accepted my host referal.  Although, it says she "hasn't listed their space yet" .. although when I look at the details, it says listing published?  I can see for myself that her listing is up and running. 

Airbnb, can you please help with me this? 

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hannah114,

Welcome to the Community Center. It is great to hear your sister is becoming a host. 🙂

Hmm...there could be a number of different reasons for this. 

Just to confirm where are you seeing this message: "hasn't listed their space yet"? Is this on your side as the referee or on her listing?

Also, has it been a long time since she published her listing, if less than a few hours it may take a little while just to update.

Lastly, the way the credit process works, is that when your sister completes her first booking then you will then receive the credit. (This Help Center article outlines more about this)

Speak to you soon. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.