Refund after booking cancelled by host

Refund after booking cancelled by host

Please Help!!!

I have made a booking in barcelona on June 13, 2017 through AirBnB but the booking was rejected by host on June 14,2017. it's been 15days and still not recieved refund in my account. I have paid ₹19909 to AirBnB and my billing reciept no. is [Personal information hidden] and confirmation code is [Personal information hidden]. I tried to contact AirBnB customer executive on your provided number but number found to be invalid for India. I had this first time experience with AirBnB, which is not so good. Even I can't track my refund process. Please help me with refund.   

5 Replies 5
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Sumit-Kumar0

I am not sure I fully understand your issue.  Did you make a booking and received a booking confirmation or did you make a booking request and the host declined your request ?  Or did you make a booking that the host later cancelled ? Or did make a booking and then cancelled from your end ?

A hold on your card for a request to book will be lifted very soon.  A refund after a cancellation by guest or host can take up to 7 working days.

@Marit-Anne0

I make a booking request and the host declined my request but refund was not recieved. It's been more than 15 day already, which is having around 11 business day.

But a booking request only puts a hold on your card until confirmed by host.

Find the Help under the discuss tab above for the various methods for contacting airbnb.

My concern is only related to the refunding of my amount, which I have not recieved yet. Can you please notify me the current status of refunding amount?

Kate157
Level 10
SF, CA

@Sumit-Kumar0, we are only hosts here in this forum. Any financial matters have to be taken up with Airbnb directly, they are the ones who collect and hold the money. You can do an internet search to find a contact for them, or look for the numbers elsewhere on the help pages. good luck!