Reliable cleaning/management companies in Atlanta, GA

Reliable cleaning/management companies in Atlanta, GA

We have a condo in Atlanta, but we don't live there anymore. So I am looking for a company that can manage cleaning and key turn over. Any recommendations?

Thanks so much!

9 Replies 9
Jillian72
Level 1
Clarkston, GA

Hello. My name is Jillian and I am a newly military retired vet who with my husband started a cleaning service. We would love the opportunity to clean your rental home if you have not already hired someone. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jillian

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Jillian,

Good to meet you. We’d love to meet you and introduce our home in Clarkston 30021 to you and see if we might be able to work together!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Warmly

Cathy B.

Adam645
Level 4
Atlanta, GA

For cleaning, I actually have a local guy do it for me. Not sure if he does key turn over, but he's always done a great job cleaning my two properties in midtown. Not sure if I can posts links here, but I'll try to link to his website ––> hux.com/laron

Hi, I m Keyanna. I have been managing households ensuring that all areas are clean for almost 8 years and I must say that business is great. I started cleaning daycares, warehouses, law offices, office buildings, banks, and homes. I provide general/detailed housekeeping, laundry, and some organizing. I desire to make every household refreshed and clean. I’ll take care of all your cleaning and organizational needs and I provide my own cleaning supplies.

Vivian128
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I wish you the best of luck in finding a reliable cleaning company as the cleaning services here in Atlanta is truly a landmine that can blow up your business. I had the misfortune of using KLEENERLY for a couple of years and they almost ran my business to the ground. It was a state of constant stress...I had to go after each cleaning to clean after their cleaners! It was so bad that it gave me PTSD long after I severed ties with them!

Angel298
Level 1
Alpharetta, GA

Hello Keith and Mario, My name is Angel Clark and I own 24/7 A & R Service, LLC in Atlanta. I've owned and operated my licensed and insured turnkey, trash out and cleaning company for over 10 years and I can guarantee the best flat rate cleaning price you'll get anywhere. My company doesn't pay for advertising ads, leased or rented equipment etc., A & R Service owns all of its supplies and products. Full-Service for a flat rate. 

Services include detailed cleaning, Laundry and a welcome gift for guests. Contact A & R Service if you are still in the market for a reliable cleaner.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I am cleaning in the Atlanta GA area with good rates all you do is provide the cleaning materials and I will do the cleaning

Email me at AndreaByrd2015@gmail.com

Joey217
Level 1
Peachtree Corners, GA

@Keith-and-Mario0 .  DASH service for cleaning and management. Very reliable. Contact number (404) 444-3749

Looking for cleaning service on Coleman St - in the Beltline area for 3BR / 2bath house - we are just getting it listed beginning of October - hope to have LOTS of turnovers! 🙂   Thanks in advance - Jenn&Randy Beck  516-509-6943