Relisting delay

Answered!
Donna51
Level 7
Seattle, WA

Relisting delay

I’ve seen similar posts from prior years with no resolution (and horrifying tales of 4-week delays). Regrettably, I forgot to renew my Seattle city license on time, which resulted in my property getting delisted. I’ve paid up, the City has updated my account, yet still I am repeatedly getting Airbnb  Tier 1 customer support saying they have escalated my request to some Special department that  will handle it ‘urgently’ but cannot be reached and is not reaching out (except once, with some info that wasn't helpful).

1. I’m a SuperHost and this isn’t remotely the level of service I’d expect.

2. We’re both losing money. I definitely need this income but apparently Airbnb is not prioritizing that.

3. While the individuals who have helped have been friendly, their powerlessness and inability to connect me up the Tier chain, to a manager or this so-called special department is indicative of NOT putting hosts first (silly me, for expecting the enormous sum they portion off to actually enable real support).

Airbnb, this is definitely not winning you referrals to other hosts, and I’m inches away from prioritizing putting my listing on VRBO. After almost 7 years of loyalty to you, this is no way to repay me. 

Does ANYONE have an idea how to speed this process up? 

1 Best Answer
Angielena0
Level 3
Seattle, WA

Call Laura Beck with complience dept for city..she is tremendously helpful. two oh six three eight six one oh eight four. Best of luck.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Donna51 

Maybe try Twitter (account AirbnbHelp).

Thanks. Basically, they say they'll have a support person contact me, which gets the same response. Wish the Twitter managers were more helpful.

Angielena0
Level 3
Seattle, WA

Call Laura Beck with complience dept for city..she is tremendously helpful. two oh six three eight six one oh eight four. Best of luck.