Rent an apartment with the owner permanently outside of the city

Xiaoping0
Level 2
Vienna, Austria

Rent an apartment with the owner permanently outside of the city

Dear All,

We lived in Vienna before, some years ago we moved to Leipzig in Germany because my husband got a new position in the University of Leipzig. So, since then our apartment in Fultonstrasse in Vienna has been not used. Now we know that there is the possibility to rent it through airbnb; however, since we are not in Vienna, we cannot rent it personally. Does anybody knows if there is a company or private person in Vienna who can help us with renting the apparment?
Best wishes
Xiaoping [Personal information hidden]

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Xiaoping0  Sounds like you need a co-host if you want to use the Air BNB platform.  If you have a trusted friend in the area that would be best and you would still have financial control.  Otherwise perhaps an experienced host will read this post who is in that area.  Add the search tag of "co-host".  Be sure to read all the Help Center articles about co-hosting.  Also, make sure there are no rules prohibiting short term rental.

If you want to do a long term rental, you can do it through Air BNB, but it might be better to do it through a property manager.  Good luck

Hello 

I am a good experienced host in Airbnb. 

So I am ready work as a co-host or rent your apartment. So feel free to contact me for more details about me.

Thank you

Karina162
Level 3
Vienna, Austria

Hello Xiaoping,

I am Karina and l’ve been living in Vienna for ten years now. l am since 2012  an experienced host from my apartment in Buenos Aires,  Argentina; it is the same case as yours: l left my hometown many years ago and needed someone who could co-host my place in this city with me, since l lived in a country overseas, namely Austria. I found her, Celia, and she is great; although l keep handling  and making decisions for  my listing on-line alone, Celia is there to make check-ins and -outs, to get the place ready for new guests and to be there if anything happens in between, all duties that l have done before l began to live abroad.

Now, l am looking to offer my services just as Celia is doing, here in Vienna. I live in 15. Bezirk, l speak 4 languages (spanish, english, german, italian) and would be glad to hear about you whenever you still have the need of a co-host. Here l send you a link to my listing in Buenos Aires, so you can be able to read the feed-backs of my guests: 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/851649?location=Buenos%20Aires%2C%20Autonomous%20City%20of%20Buenos%20A...

Do not doubt to contact me for questions, would be glad to help!

All the best,

Karina