Rented apartments

Cean100
Level 1
Aarhus, Denmark

Rented apartments

Hello , Am i not in the game anymore because i am renting my apartment ? After seven years in service . No home administrators here in my city would allow renters to run Airbnb .

If it is so , then thank you for the time .

All best 
Cean 

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Cean100  It is unclear what you are asking. Are you saying that there are regulations where you live against a renter rather than an owner listing an Airbnb? 

Unless there are local regulations against it, there is no reason why you can't continue, as long as you have permission to do so from your landlord. 

Sarah977 Thank you for the answer , you are right , it is the landlord together with lokal community , and they started to sell the apartments one by one about 4 years ago . The landlord never accepted aribnb . 
There have to be pirats everywhere 🙂 . The new owners of privat apartments can now use airbnb .
We are 154 renting apartments left , and there are now 54 owners . 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Cean100  Quite honestly, the majority of landlords would not allow subletting, which is what listing an Airbnb is. If I owned a place I rented out full time to a tenant, I certainly wouldn't allow it. 

I see you have a private room listing, and as a home-share host myself, I understand it seems unfair, as your guests probably don't cause any disturbance or damages. I only host one guest at a time, almost all of them fly here, so they don't even have a car, and my neighbors wouldn't even know that person who is staying with me is an Airbnb guest rather than a friend or a family member. 

But the bottom line is that a tenant  doesn't have any "rights" to sublet.