Report of Violation

Answered!
Adam-and-Sophie1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Report of Violation

Dear Airbnb 

I received an email on 13th December in regards to a report on a violation on my listing. 

I would like to receive more specific information please in regards to this.

I uphold the highest standards for my listing - there is no misleading information and certainly no vermin! 

The only time I have ever cancelled a booking was last Christmas when we went into lockdown and the guest asked me to cancel the booking. I know understand that was an error on my part and I have been penalised for it and have lost my super host status.

Could you please be more specific in regards to the email sent as it is very distressing to receive such an email and should not be sent without specific information.

I await to hear from you.

Kind regards

Sophie Chappell 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Adam-and-Sophie1 This is a community centre not customer support. However the advice here will probably be no less useful than that given by customer support who you can reach on 02033181111.

Good luck

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

@Adam-and-Sophie1 

What did the email say? Anything specific? Or just simply that you're in violation of some rule. And what are they asking you to do? 

Often they say to you have to fix it. But can't tell you what it is for "security reasons" 😳

Hi Elaine,

I actually meant to say that this is the email I sent to Airbnb and wondered if anyone else had had the same. 

They said they'd put a note on my listing and would de-list me if it didn't improve.

I'm annoyed as my place is immaculate and I've had all amazing reviews apart from one difficult guest.

Seems ridiculous really.

Thanks for replying.

Kind regards

Sophie 

@Adam-and-Sophie1 

Ok, well, please let us know how it pans out. This isn't the first time we've seen this. 

If you're getting nowhere, there's a lot of experienced hosts here who can advise you about what to do next. 

Good luck 🤞

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Adam-and-Sophie1 This is a community centre not customer support. However the advice here will probably be no less useful than that given by customer support who you can reach on 02033181111.

Good luck

Yes thank you.  I realised that after posting it - silly me! Thanks for the customer support number.