Requesting fee for extra services

Shelly67
Level 2
Carolina Beach, NC

Requesting fee for extra services

Sometimes I need to use this feature and lately guests are having problems with it on the app. It just takes them to the message page.

did something change?

These are usually dog related- how are others handling this?

thx! Shelly 

4 Replies 4

@Shelly67  Advise the guests to either access your resolution request on a computer, or use the Desktop Version of Airbnb on their phone's browser. 

Resolutions is one of the many features that isn't fully functional on the mobile app.

@Anonymous  Where on their Desktop version are they able to see the request for extra services I sent them?  I see your entry is fairly recent, so is there nowhere in the mobile app a place to pay for these extra charges?

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Antonio2611 @Shelly67 

As @Anonymous has stated, the resolution center doesn't work on the mobile app.  After you send or request through the Resolution Center, send the guest a separate note via the Airbnb message system, and tell them to log onto http://airbnb.com/resolutions to find the notification.

Deanna190
Level 1
Mocksville, NC

This was helpful.  Some of my guests seem to handle requests from the resolution center effortlessly, but others tell me they can't "find" the request.  I didn't know where to tell them to look.  It appears some are using the computer version and some are using the app.