Resend email confirming booking and details to a guest

Alex542
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Resend email confirming booking and details to a guest

Hi there,

One of my guests didn't receive the email confirmation giving directions and all detials of his booking with me. I was hoping there is a way to resend the confirmation email with directions and everything else but I can't find a way to do it.

Is there any way to resend this information? My guest has already checked spam folder and other areas of his mailbox.

Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Alex542

They can find all the information they'll need online or via the app. It's all there.

Natasha0
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

Yep, I know. It is the user that is a bit lazy so I'm trying to provide some customer service by makinh his life easier sending the email again if possible

@Alex542 @Natasha0  What do you mean by "email" ?  If you are talking about an airbnb message, that is not an email. An email is an actual email you send to the guest's coded email address. I suspect you are talking about an airbnb message. If so, can you not just highlight and copy the original and paste it into a new message box? I don't know, I've never tried it.

Or you could copy the info and send it to the guest via their coded airbnb email address.

Alex542
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

If it is a messgae or an email, the customer receives as an email so I would call it an email in my opinion.

The email that gets sent out to the customer once they make a booking. They receive a long email with house rules, directions, etc. I would like to trigget that email to be sent once again.

I believe copy and paste will as usual break links and rmeove personal information as it has happened before, so just trigerring the messa/email to be sent again would resolve the problem. Thanks!

Michael3539
Level 1
New York, NY

Forwarding email confirmation from AirBBNB makes travel apps such as Tripit easier to use. Otherwise, you have to manually enter all the details. I travel a lot and a travel app centralizes my entire itinerary, confirmation numbers and contact information.

Kris76
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Sadly guests are not good at finding information on Airbnb, I use an app called www.guesthug.com which has auto directions and allows them check in automatically via geo location when they arrive!