Resolutions - there's no "Involve Airbnb" button

Andrew108
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Resolutions - there's no "Involve Airbnb" button

Hi everyone...

I have an ongoing resolution regarding breakages in my home...it's been three days without response from the guest and I received an email from Airbnb asking if I'd like them to 'get involved'. The Help Centre suggests I should see a button saying "Involve Airbnb" but there's nothing visible on the resolution page. 

Any thoughts? 

20 Replies 20
Yonatan0
Level 2
Boston, MA

I'm having the same issue. But it looks like Airbnb has removed the "address personal issue with my guest" reason. So now no way to involve Airbnb?

Toni149
Level 1
Kelowna, Canada

I too have gone thru the "resolution steps" and after 7 days I still have no response from the host and after this long have no "involve Air BnB" button avail for assistance

Saghar1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

hi guys, im having the same issue, i cannt find the involve airbnb button 

@Saghar1 

I filed a damage claim a week ago via resolution center and the next day I got an email from Airbnb rep with a link to the host guarantee form.

I waited for 72 hours , my guest didn't respond so I filed a form for the host guarantee. The case was solved within 2 days.

Renee409
Level 1
Dollard-Des Ormeaux, CA

Agreed! I thought I was going crazy. I've been looking for the Involve Airbnb button as well. I followed the procedure as well and now no one is answering me and there is no button to press. What should I do?

Jamie668
Level 2
Margaret River, Australia

Same issue here no "Involve Air BnB" button....