Response rate

Arushi0
Level 2
New Delhi, India

Response rate

Hi guys,

I am new to hosting. Till now, i have had 3 inquiries and have responded (my messaging back) to each within an hour of it being received. Still my response rate is showing as 0%. Any idea why this could be happening? I have not accepted or rejected the offers, since the number of nights calculation was incorrect.

Please guide me on what should i do to get this sorted.

Thanks and regards,

Arushi

5 Replies 5
Donny2
Level 1
Australia

Response through web site not mobile

Yes, i am doing that.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

You must accept/decline in 24 hours. A response is not enough.

Thank you. However, what happens when customer doesnt reply within 24 hours. And without clarity, we cannot accept / decline. How do you handle these situations.

For any request (the one with a 24-hour count-down timer) I'll give them a heads up a couple hours before time runs out like "Airbnb asks that I give an answer one-way or another within 24 hours. I'd like to make sure we're on the same page about *whatever issue* before accepting, so if I don't hear from you by (an hour before deadline) I'll need to decline. If you're unable to reply by the deadline, please send through another request to continue the discussion"

Also keep in mind that Airbnb takes a few days to show the most recent stats, so perhaps it just hasn't caught up to your most recent activity.