Restricting Check-In Dates

David7797
Level 1
San Luis Obispo, CA

Restricting Check-In Dates

Does anyone know of a way to restrict CHECK-IN dates to a particular range?  For Example: I’m looking for guests wanting to check in during the month of July only.  As long as they check in during that time they can stay as long as they want.  

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@David7797 

Assuming you mean check-in Days:

You can setup a special requirement (Menu "pricing and availibility"-section trip lenght- custom trip lenght- add requirement) or you can create a rule set for it (professional tools needed) and apply the rule set to the desired dates.

If you mean check-in Dates:only in July

Just block dates in your calender until 1th of July

Create a ruleset from 1th of august with  "weird" settings (f.e. set max en min stay the same and to an very high level, so nobody will book after July

David7797
Level 1
San Luis Obispo, CA

I mean check in dates, not days of the week.  I do long term stays, but I need the person to check-in within a 1-2 week date range.  

For example, right now my current guest checks out July 18th, and the calendar is wide open from there.  I’m looking for someone who needs at least a 1 month stay, but checking in between July 18th and July 31st.  I don’t want to put weird settings for August because the person will need to stay into or preferably even through August.  Most of my guests are 3 month stays on average.  

Right now I’m getting lots of requests for People wanting to book 3 months staring in September, but I have to deny them since that would create a hole in my calendar that is difficult to fill.  A simple option to restrict Check In date to July 18-31 would solve all my problems…

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@David7797 I can't see how you can do this. It is just another example as to why Aibnb isn't suitable for long term rentals

Hi @David7797, were you able to figure this out ?  I have the same issue.

I've tried creating a rule set to block the 7-days of the week for check-in after my desired checkin window (upcoming 2 weeks), but the rule set cannot be saved if all 7 days are blocked. 

tis