Resubmit payment

Resubmit payment

Hi,

i got got an email saying I needed to resubmit payment. I changed my payment method but when I click the link in the email, it just sends me back to the app.

i see nowhere in the booking that will allow me to resubmit payment and it says awaiting payment???

9 Replies 9
Ema21
Level 2
Bucharest, Romania

I have the same issue. 

Willow12
Level 1
Rapid City, SD

I have the same problem.

Abraham42
Level 1
South Tangerang, Indonesia

Have the same problem.. is there any solution?

I got it to work by using my desktop instead of my phone. I had to use both devices to figure out the steps.

How did you solved it?
Jon300
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

I have the same problem.  I clicked the button resubmit payment in my email and it just takes me to the app start page. Useless!

Please fix this ASAP.

Georgina108
Level 1
Manchester, NH

Hello,

Recently, I had the same problem . The resubmit payment button sent me to the app and I couldn’t change the payment method or resubmit my payment. I logged into my account through my laptop, there, I could change my payment method and resubmit may payment easily. I got an awaiting payment due to my debit card was expired. 

Tara291
Level 1
Hereford, United Kingdom

I’ve got this a s week, I my email the resubmit link doesn’t go anywhere..I can’t get to a desktop as I’m away from home on a tablet, I’m loosing my reservation n I can’t organise the payment, the team at Airbnb are from Malaysia and don’t really 7nderstand English that well and also inexperienced in what they are do7 g, hours on the phone and they can’t solve it,, I’m not amuses!

Terita2
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Hey guys, to fix this issue - I used Chrome instead of Firefox. I was able to resubmit my payment properly. Hope this helps.