Retrieving an old listing transaction history

Meri20
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Retrieving an old listing transaction history

Hi,

I was not active on airbn for a while and my account has been deactivated, I have a new appartment and new profile on airbnb but I have the same email as with the old listing.

I need to access my old transaction history in order to pay or (get paid 🙂 ) my taxes over the year 2016, I have been trying everything I could to try to log in into taht old account but I cant, is there anybody who can tell me how or to which department I could ask for this info?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Meri

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Meri20,

You can contact Airbnb, see:

Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]

The transaction history is in your old account, but why did you created a new account ?.

(It is not even allowed to have more then 1 account, so maybe Airbnb will ask you this also).

I assume you lost the login and/or password for the old account, or was there another error ?

I allways download the CSV files from the Transaction History pages at end of each year, allways having  the information at hand outside the Airbnb website.

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Meri20
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Emiel1

Thanks Emiel,

thats the thing, I don´t have two different accounts or listings, I moved and I was not renting my appartment anymore so I deactivated my account, a month ago I decided to rent it again and tried to log in into my old account and change the pictures and description (since my bank account and personal details remain the same)  but when I use sthe old the contact details the answer was that it didnt existed any account linke to that email (The one I used before and I use now again) I couldnt even reset password and they gave me the option to create a new account.

Now my tax adviser ask me for the income of the years I was renting the apartment  (if you are still reading because this is long history 🙂 )

I will look into my old computer,  I also kept the CSV files, I just remember,  Thanks so much to remind me that.

Have a great evening,

Meri