Reverting Listing After Professional Photography

Maxine33
Level 7
Alexandria, VA

Reverting Listing After Professional Photography

I was pretty upset today to find out that rather than sending me the photographs taken of my listing this week, someone edited them (supposedly) and overwrote all of my photos and lovingly created descriptions.  Does anyone know how to get a listing reverted?  And how to actually get a link to the photos taken so we can download them and use as we desire?  They only put up 18 photos and the photographer was here for more than an hour so I am sure there are other photos out there...

I am really Frustrated with Photography Service.

Maxine

2 Replies 2
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Maxine33 We had a professional photographer here many years ago. We never received the pictures, they had been uploaded to our listing directly. But we kept our old pictures, so we have them both now.

I 'm not sure if you will get a download link. In our case (it was the free offer those days),  Airbnb keeps the full rights.

But you should be able to download the pictures from your listing by yourself. Just to have a copy in case you accidentally delete the pictures in your listing.

Marg11
Level 10
Warwick, Australia

We had Airbnb professional photos done and I learnt a lot from the photographer. However, we left some of our photos up and whenever the decor is changed or appliances added we change the photos.