Review Summary not working

Anthony608
Level 10
Silver Spring, MD

Review Summary not working

I just noticed tonight the summary of reviews is not working correctly, especially when clicking on "Reviews by You".  When I select this option, a single page comes up showing reviews I wrote from the start of my hosting two years ago.  No other current reviews are visible.  Reviews left by the guests appear to be displaying correctly, but not reviews written by myself the host about guests. 

I have an interesting reason for noticing this.  Every so often, I check on some of the guests I had to leave bad reviews for, mainly curious if they are still active on AirBNB.  Most are not, but a few are and in rare cases a really horrible guest, who was reported to AirBNB, is still active and booking listings.

6 Replies 6
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

I go there so I can use old reviews as a template if, say, I'm tired and can't come up with anything new, @Anthony608 , but it has been the mess you just described for well over a month. 

Another once-useful tool has been rendered useless. Really hope it is temporary.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Same here in the UK, @Anthony608 , for around a month as @Lawrene0 said. I'm getting page 1 of 22, all the way back to Feb 2017 when I started. Clicking any other box from 2-22 just sends me back to my first 20 guests.

@Helen350 @Lawrene0 They (AirBNB) are not very good with their website, that's for sure.  Here in Washington DC, all listings are supposed to be blocked until the end of the week to prevent extremists from coming to the area.  As of this evening there are numerous loopholes where DC listings are visible and people are still getting bookings, even though most current and previously booked listings were automatically cancelled.

I hope this is not a preview of more serious website issues.

Anthony608
Level 10
Silver Spring, MD

@Helen350 @Lawrene0 - I checked today and the system seems to be corrected and is showing the reviews now in proper order.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Anthony608 Mine too! 🙂

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Yes! All is well in Reviews by You!

Thanks for the update, @Anthony608 ! I haven't been looking, because I haven't been hosting (lockdown) so haven't been writing reviews.