Review does not appear on listing

Grace71
Level 2
Mountain View, CA

Review does not appear on listing

I had a recent guest who just completed an 8+ month stay and gave a glowing review. The review shows up on my personal profile with a date, September 2016. I have multiple properties and looking at my personal profile each review there in the right hand corner shows the property it's associated with and for this review the correct property shows up, on my profile. However it does not appear on the property listing. I searched throughout all of my reviews for this property and finally found it on page 6 of the reviews for this property grouped with reviews from 2 years ago. On the property listing it shows no date. 

Since the guest stayed for over 8 months I have no recent reviews showing up for this property. 

Does anyone know why this might be happening? Does Airbnb manage the order and placement of reviews or is this a technical glitch of some sort?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Zee-And-Lyna0
Level 2
George Town, Malaysia

Hey there Grace!

If the review does not appear on your front page, it could be that you are still new and by far hosted no more than 3 guests. 

After the 3rd guest, the review and stars will appear on the front page.

Hope that answers u. Good luck!

I have 75 reviews. That's not the problem. I finally found it - on page 6, undated, with reviews from early 2015. Apparently others are having this issue too. Reviews are no appear in chronological order based on what others have written in similar posts. 

I can not imagine why you would not show reviews in chronological order. As a guest I would want to see recent reviews - not reviews from 2 years ago. 

Aisling3
Level 1
Salford, United Kingdom

Hi!

I have had exactly the same problem. 

I have received notification via email that I have received a review, but it isn't apprearing on my page.

How can I recifty this if there is no way of contacting Airbnb?

Many thanks!

Beverley7
Level 1
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom

I just had this issue, too.  I called and spoke to one of the customer services team and, though he was friendly and tried to help, he admitted that he had no idea why this happens.  He said he would follow up with the web team, but so far my most recent review is still stuck on page 5... not ideal.

I think the reviews are posted in order of **the start date of the stay**, not the end date and not the date is was written.