Review of my property by my guest ended up on his profile page

Review of my property by my guest ended up on his profile page

Hello Comunity,
maybe someone can help me with the following problem. I received a group of guests and when they left I reviewed them as I was supposed to. I waited their review in return but it never came. I contacted my lovely guest asking them if they had reviewed my property and they told me they had forgotten. They also are Airbnb hosts so they responded to my review ( as guests of mine ) but it transformed into a review from the guest ( me ) from the host them. So I lost my excellent review and they got my super review of them and also their excellent review of me. Is there a way to reversze it ? Can I redeem their review of me?

2 Replies 2
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Kathia5 Once the 14 day review window ends, sadly, there is no possibility for the guest to leave you a proper review.  Since they are Airbnb hosts themselves, they should know how reviews work.  Unfortunately for you Airbnb won't sort this out and what they had to say about you will remain as a response to your review on their profile which doesn't do you any good. 

Wish I had better news for you!

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

If one fails to post a review within 14 days, there is no chance, @Kathia5. If they are hosts themselves, they should've known their response to yours would end up on their profile.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"