Review

Review

I am a new guest and I have written a review for my first guest but it will not appear at her profile.

Can you let me know why that might be the case? 

4 Replies 4
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Reviews will appear when the other party writes their review or once 14 days have passed, whichever is sooner. 

thank you!

Allison2
Level 10
Traverse City, MI

It won't appear on your guest's profile until she's reviewed you also - or until the 14 day review period is up.

They set it up this way so you'll each "hand in" your review without seeing what the other said. (Like if you were going to say really great things, but then read all the complaints in their review, then think "well I didn't like her much either" and leave a bad review instead)

You've handed in your review; your guest has 14 days after her stay to leave her review of your hosting. As soon as she leaves one, both reviews will show up. If she doesn't leave one by the 14 day deadline, just your review will show on her profile.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/13/how-do-reviews-work

There are tons of help articles and lots of things to learn as a new host - it's a great use of time to poke around in the community forums and help articles to understand how all the ins & outs of hosting work.

thank you!