Reviews - Past Reservations

Jodi254
Level 1
Massachusetts, United States

Reviews - Past Reservations

I have been trying to get in touch with someone at AirBnb to open up a review I submitted on a guest that has an error.  I accidentally put "would hesitate" vs. "would NOT hesitate" to have them back.  Of course the guest was not happy and I had promised it would be fixed. However, the guest had already submitted their review so I cannot go back in and edit.  I have called, emailed, and online chat with AirBnB almost daily without a response.  Can anyone help me with this?

Also, I noticed AirBnb updated their website and I am now getting a bunch of error messages and cannot navigate the site as well - i .e. the support section.  Is anyone else seeing the same issues?

2 Replies 2
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I suspect Airbnb CS are frying bigger fish right now, @Jodi254, so I'd cut them some slack. It is very obvious it was a typo in the context of the review and most would-be hosts will see that immediately. Perhaps one for the back-boiler. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jodi254 Can you respond to the guests review stating the error in your review and suggest the guest responds to your review?

Not sure if this helps or not!