Reviews public or private? Unclear

Reviews public or private? Unclear

When I visited my public booking page I discovered that none of the many reviews I received over the summer have been posted publicly. Has anyone else had this issue ? 

4 Replies 4
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Mary79 I see you have 81 reviews. Should there be more??

Hi, when I go into my site as  'trip' rather than host I see 78 reviews the last one June 2017. I have had visitors all summer who have left reviews. Thanks for replying

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Mary79,

Yes, when I go to your cottage's listing page it shows reviews only until last June whereas your profile page shows reviews that were left since then.

Presuming that you've not removed and reinstated or otherwise changed listings at any time all the reviews that are on your profile should be on your listing as well.

You could contact Airbnb support to see if they can correct it.

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Thank you Steve,  I have spoken to Airbnb Help Centre. They donts seem to see what I mean but accept there is an issue....I will let you know when it is resolved  !

Mary