Revolut as Payout Method

Rudi9
Level 1
Kamnik, Slovenia

Revolut as Payout Method

I've been trying to add my Revolut account as a payout method and Airbnb is giving me some non descriptive error saying IBAN should not contain spaces and in fact it doesn't. 

Upon contacting Revolut they have an idea that Revolut might not be accepted since Revolut is not a real bank, however it holds somekind of Financial Service licence. Meaning I can receive salary on Revolut and other types of payments. Note that I can make bookings on Airbnb with Revolut however as a host I cannot add it as payout method.

I have my own unique EUR IBAN account and Revolut has its own SWIFT code so I don't see why this should not be possible. 

Has anyone tried adding Revolut as payout method? 

Is Airbnb accepting revolut for payout?

Thank you 

56 Replies 56

I'd like to join your conversation and ask Airbnb if they have any plans to make it possible to use Revolut as a payout method? 
If not, why?

I linked my Revolut to Airbnb for payouts as instructed here https://airbnbase.com/revolut/

Thnk Youu 😃 very efficient 

Pelo0
Level 1
Thessaloniki, Greece

Any recent news about the matter?

Michał16
Level 2
Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland

I've been using my Revolut account since February and there is no problem, the money are transfered correctly, apart from the fact that AirBnB charge me 3% conversion rate, because I have set my prices in PLN, but the send me GBP. right now I'm trying to figure out how to use the Revolut's account in PLN'sreference number, because when you want to get transfer in currency other than GBP you need to use the reference number.

Ilina0
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi Michal, Hoe did you make Revolut your payment method?

You have different options:

bank transfer

international banktransfer

PayPal 

Payoneer

Bonjour

je n 'arrives pas à payer un séjour sur " Airbnb " avec ma carte REVOLUT en $ US  avec ma carte visa ou par l'intermédiaire d'un compte "PAYPAL " . Comment faire ?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Edith-Et-Dominique0,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I just want to let you know that you've reached the English speaking Community Center. We also have a French speaking Community Center which you can find >here<. 

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

hey llina, you need to use the bank transfer but not the local which has only 22 digits while we need 24. you will need to use the international payment one putting the cause and the swift so then they can take something out of it cause they pay u in £.

please can airbnb make possible using revolut in €? 

thank u 🙂

What do you mean use the 'international payment one?'  I am trying to use a British bank but in Euros which for a payout method and absolutely can not.  The rental property is in Italy, thus the rates are in Euros.  I can't figure out how to add the British bank as if I choose "Italy" the UK IBAN is the wrong length, and if I choose "UK" then the currency (Euro) isn't accepted

Perhaps this is because Britain is no longer in the Eurozone banking area post-Brexit? If you are in Italy, use the Lithuanian option and if that does not work it is because Revolut has not yet set up as a bank in Italy. Revolut just got a banking license in Ireland, and by adding LT before the 22 numbers I have the full 24 required which Airbnb accepted. It has the benefit of being in Euros also. 

Hi do you use revolut for bussiness or your simple account ? Revolut told me that i cant use my personal account for that . I am worried if i do it and they notice it that they will give me pelanty like paying subscription for the days i was working on bussiness , my bank thought charges me 3E per transaction    😕 

Maybe you managed because you are in the UK and revolut’s IBAN is english (GB...). 

I’m unable to add that payment method because my address is in the NL so incompatible with british IBAN. But I can’t give revoltut’s address instead of my own either I think. Not that I know if they have any physical address anywhere. 

Cześć Michał,

możesz mi pomóc jak dodać konto Revolut do wypłay za bycie gospodarzem? Wybieram domyślnie kraj jako UK. Wszystko udało mi się wypełnić poprawnie, poza krajem podczas wypełniania szczegółów adresu. Podejrzewam, że przez to weryfikacja nie przejdzie. Będę niezmiernie wdzięczny.

Z pozdrowieniami,

Marcin