Room booking

Helen10
Level 1
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom

Room booking

I have advertised my bed and breakfast on airb&b but the bookings that are coming throught are only for one room  where five people want to stay why is it not requesting 3 rooms instead of one  as you can tell I am new to airb&b  

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Helen10,

You will want to setup each room in your house as a separate listing and also setup the number of people you will allow to book in each room.  I would recommend you sit down and give each room a creative name that describes the room.  

Take a look @C C 's listing to see how she sets up her listings for a quick sample.

I hope this helps!

Cheers 

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hey Dave

Thank you for sharing C C Listing, because after reading her very stern and funny profile, I now realize that there is another host out there like me....I actually learn something else from her after reading it...on how I can possibly avoid any further rude, crazy rule breaking guests...seems I get one after I have hosted 3 fabulous guests in a row.....even my own husband is starting to call it Bed and Breakfast Roulette.  Again, thank you, so glad I clicked on that post to read your reply.  Aloha, Momi

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook