SUPERHOST 10M FINANCIAL HELP

Massi783
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

SUPERHOST 10M FINANCIAL HELP

Hello!
I went to this link: https://www.airbnb.ie/superhostrelief
There is no form to make an application for the superhost financial help.
Can someone help?
Thanks !

6 Replies 6
Jennifer1897
Level 10
Irvine, CA

From my understanding, they messaged people who were eligible to apply. 

You had to meet certain criteria in order to apply. Even though you are a super host, it look like you have been hosting for less than a year, which is one of the requirements. 

Wish I had better news for you, I am on the same boat. 

J-L15
Level 2
Siloam Springs, AR

I appear to meet all requirements. Has anyone actually received and application or know someone that has? Wish they would at least publish what criteria are for getting the "emailed application".

Thanks for any insight.

Lisa5297
Level 2
Alnwick, United Kingdom

I’m still waiting to be invited to apply. 

Branko6
Level 1
Prague, Czechia

Hi All, have you already faced loss of money due to the pandemic? and you have max 2 active listings? I haven't had any loss so far cause the season in my area is just starting (high seasonality now is the very low season) but I don't have reservations at all ..i am afraid I will suffer a lot ..with some delay though 

Btw i don't rent out in Prague Czech Republic where there is no seasonality but in the Bay of Kotor, Montenegro...where there's basically the summer season only .

Branko6
Level 1
Prague, Czechia

@Massi783 I think you should be contacted by Airbnb as long as you meet the criteria ..then the same team will drive you through the required steps.. good luck!