Salt Lake City

Vincent-Kerzman0
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Salt Lake City

Looking for other Airbnb host in Salt Lake City. Would like get a group together of other host! 

Hope to hear back from you all.

Vincent 

22 Replies 22

Hi all!

Experienced and dependable Superhost here trying to start co-hosting in the Ogden/Salt Lake area. I have experience with real estate photography and can also help with listing description and property maintenance. Please feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

Thanks,

Blaise

What do you charge for co-hosting and what all does that involve?  Find me of Facebook. Last name Gerrells

I'm interested! We have a super kid friendly house in 9th and 9th great for families! 

Tarah6
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Anyone in Salt Lake City looking for a co-host for this upcoming ski season? I have a lot of customer service experience, dependable and am a people person!

Please reach me via email at **.

Thanks, looking forward to connecting with you! 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Cherise12
Level 1
New York, United States

Anyone in Salt Lake who is a superhost or plus host interested in partnering with a brand to get free major products for their listing?

I would be interested! We are super hosts! My email is susie668@gmail.com or find me on Facebook Gerrells is my last name

Phil257
Level 1
Taylorsville, UT

Hi all, I have an airbnb listing in the Taylorsville area, about 20 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Can anyone help? thanks

Josh176
Level 2
Cottonwood Heights, UT

Getting ready to open our AirBnb up in BCC, would love to join a group out to talk about problems\solutions and general experiences.