San Antonio Hosts

Brook22
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

San Antonio Hosts

SATX Hosts,

I live here in San Antonio and am looking into opening an Airbnb. I was wondering if any of you could share any insights or updates on things going on in San Antonio for Airbnbs, as far as the process of getting a permit to operate or any other issues you’ve dealt with working with the city and/or HOAs. I’ve read the articles regarding Texas federal law and short term rental etc but most were dated 2018 and I couldn’t find much on where everything stands now. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Brook

4 Replies 4
Aaron882
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Hello,   You need to apply for a Short Term Rental Permit with the City of San Antonio.   I think the fee is $100 and you would need submit floor plans and pictures of your airbnb.  You need ot be patient because I had to keep calling for permit approval.  

Hi thanks! Yes the house is already listed and been rented for a year .....got the STR long ago - just looking for a new property manager! Thanks 

Katy
Katy454
Level 2
Mill Valley, CA

Hello! I am an AirBNB Superhost with over 480 reviews with a 4.9/5 score. I am looking for an experienced Airbnb co-host or individual property manager to manage my beautiful Texas Treehouse listing in Northwest San Antonio. I will continue to do all the marketing and bookings under my profile; I need someone experienced to manage my cleaning team and manage check in and check out and any possible guest needs while on site. Also need to oversee general property maintenance and house vendors (pool, landscaping, etc.).

Benefits:

• You choose your hours to work within the check in and check out times of the guests!
  • Work in a stunning professionally designed home
  • Ability to grow your AirBNB hosting experience and profile with a deeply experienced and established host with a great reputation.
  • All systems are already set up and house is up and running on AirBNB. Start earning right away!
  • Bonus available based on cleaning and reviews.
  • Ability to earn a higher percentage of sales based on performance.

Requirements:

• At least a year’s experience with property management/ AirBNB hosting. Many positive guest reviews required.
  • Positive attitude and great customer service skills. Great communicator with vendors,  guests, and homeowner.
  • Ability to pop over to the house 24/7 if needed.
  • Needs to have deep attention to detail and ideally ability to understand styling or ability to fluff the house exactly like the pictures provided.
  • Needs to understand properties and maintenance and have vendor connections.
  • Ability to have positive conflict resolution with guests/ break up potential parties.
  • Ideally lives in Northwest San Antonio

Please send resume to:

**[E-mail address removed - Community Center Guidelines]

Katy
Debra521
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Hi,

I was wondering if bookings are down for my area 78210?

Thank You