San Francisco : What all us hosts need to aspire to!

Paul154
Level 10
Seattle, WA

San Francisco : What all us hosts need to aspire to!

This gem is from the SF gate:

https://www.sfgate.com/travel/article/I-paid-202-to-stay-at-a-micro-hotel-in-SF-14287621.php

Make sure to read the comments - they are hilarious

8 Replies 8
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Paul154 , this is great!

Looking forward to writing, "This guest is better suited to a Yotel."

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Paul154  Thanks for the entertainment. I once read a magazine article featuring the homes of some "celebrities". One actress whose home was featured used newspaper to line her shelves. This was supposed to be hip and cool. Back when some of my friends were living in hippie cabins, I was waiting for some company to come out with wallpaper that looked like pink insulation covered in plastic so condo-dwelling yuppies could feel like destitute back-to-the-landers without having to actually get dirty or break a nail.

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Omg the blue tape holding the alarm is awesome- as is the comment « this is not the finished look we aspire to » 😂

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Paul154 

And yet Airbnb can’t manage to pick up these guest to stay in our 5 star accommodation at 3 star prices.

Even with breakfast products provided...

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

A fun read, so thanks @Paul154 !

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

haha @Paul154  it's great 😄

my new house rule:

The guest is obligated to read this article before rating us for value :)))

@Branka-and-Silvia0 

Or better yet.... unless guests plans and proceeds to rate us at 5/5 in all categories including overall, in the review requested by Airbnb based on their stay with said host, they (the guest) shall forfeit any right as to rate host on said occasion or any future stays (If only 😂)...

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

San Francisco city has very strict policy for STR. Therefore, Yotel could be able to charge that much.