Sauna in search filters

Jan363
Level 7
Prague, Czech Republic

Sauna in search filters

It's almost impossible to find house with sauna. Is it possible to create some filter for it?

34 Replies 34
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

That would be great, @Jan363, but in the meantime, the best way to search for a listing with a sauna is to turn to google. Enter "airbnb sauna" (without the quotation marks, and add the place, e.g. airbnb sauna ontario canada) and go from there. 

I do agree that more filters for more precise searching on the actual site would be better. 

Here is the sauna filter https://airbnbase.com/sauna/

Shayan16
Level 2
Stockholm County, Sweden

You are far more useful than any of the useless people in management at AirBnb, thanks!

Roman126
Level 1
Saint Petersburg, Russia

Several years ago I raised this question in communication with support. No change since...

And in general, airbnb has become much less customer-oriented. Everyone in the company just do not care about actual user requests. Money and only money...

Hey there,

I've been hassling them lots lately about this. I was saying they've been being asked for 2.5 years but you've been asking longer...since when can I ask as I plan to badger the hell out of them until they attend to this. It's mad to not have a sauna filter!

Cheers ::)

Boriss0
Level 3
Jūrmala, Latvia

I would love this this feature as well. Many hosts offer sauna, but it is taking too much time to find a listing because this simple search criteria is missing.. I would rather remove hair dryer and replace it with sauna.. since I don't have much hair 🙂

Alden4
Level 1
Portsmouth, RI

this NEEDS to be added! 🙂

Paula980
Level 1
Corsham, United Kingdom

Yes, id like it to be added too so i can put it in my listing for my new home

Johannes191
Level 1
Potsdam, Germany

Yes please especially when traveling in autumn/winter time having a sauna makes a huge difference!

Andreas536
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

Same here! Please add the sauna option!

Je vois que je ne suis pas le seul à souhaiter une mention spécifique pour la présence d'un sauna ( alors qu'il existe un onglet pour un jacuzzi ) .

Est-ce possible? Merci d'avance

Bernhard83
Level 1
Saint Pölten, Austria

Yes, big question mark why this is not already there!?

Michael2451
Level 2
Vancouver, CA

HI there

I just sent this to Airbnb feedback

"I'm considering building an indoor sauna room for one of my listings. I noticed that "sauna" is not included in the amenities list like "hot tub" or pool. I'm weighing in on the ability of the Airbnb platform to be able to market such a capital cost. Other platforms such as VRBO do have "Sauna" as an amenity option. Can Airbnb add Sauna to the Amenities list? This simple addition would give guests the ability to find accommodations with saunas and create a win win for hosts with saunas!"

Keenan3
Level 6
New York, United States

I think it is quite absurd that you cannot filter by Sauna or Outdoor Fire Pit, but you can filter for Shampoo.