Scam with adding other bank - money sent to unknown place, Airbnb don't replying, guests here?

Scam with adding other bank - money sent to unknown place, Airbnb don't replying, guests here?

More than 3000$ still on a way to some web-criminals, and I can't inform Airbnb using all possible methods for 3-d day! Guests in the house for 2 more weeks - they also writing to customer support.

E-mail hacked & filters applied, unknown telephone number added, then bank - I can see only last 4 digits (IBAN 4530 EUR)

Can't say that feel that its my fault - when telephone & other bank obviously not-on-my-name added, and login history somehow disappearing I can suspet anything, including ex-staff of Airbnb - you should be an expert to know all that details.

\

situation looks very strange and my local friend posted details here.

Anything reasonable to advice?

[screenshot with personal details hidden]

5 Replies 5
Ronny5
Level 1
Ko Pha-ngan, Thailand

Read. 3-d day with no reply on such a weird scam case?! Are they sold this -bnb under-table? We gotta get out of here. Subito!

Same-same Ronny-pal & old Serhio from Sybiria (areyouS?!)! [link removed]

Runaway Yebta!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Rustuk0

the best is if you contact airnbn through twitter (airbnb help) https://twitter.com/AirbnbHelp

or facebook, they will answer in few hours.

or you can write them on https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us  (scroll on bottom and clik on "my question is about something else"/ resolve an issue / hosting / account and profile/ my account detailes changed.... / I still need help) there you can describe what happend

Thanks for advice - will try Twitter - all the rest already tested. This what sent by Twitter - 

Hey what happens?! I had a scam case days ago, found suspicious stuff like disappearing of login history what user can't delete and wrote you 1000+ letters and calls - and you didn't reply on any of them. Please do something - now the sum is less than 2k of green fresh US-dollars - what's a point of that "scilence"?!

But yes - new day and nothing from them. I will check all the other options and write to all the next my Airbnb guests how they should find the house - its all what I can do for now... Good news that the nights now here are just amazing - new Moon rised, and we made big Fire. And worked for Property Art - no practical usage yet but no empty plastic human forms as well:)

Have a great time! (And why its marked as "Solved" - what's a joke: - we still in that situation - guests at the house)

IMG_5610 Prometeus pp.jpg

@Rustuk0

Try again twiteer and facebook etc... send them private message , be short and specific for example:

Hello, I have an emmergency and need your assistance. My listing is hacked. Passwords and account number are changed. I am trying to contact you for 3 days. Please help. Thank you.

My listing is: xxxxx

Name: Rustuk xxxx

Thank you Branka & Silvia

I received reply from twitter help account - it was a good advice to try them all. However situation with the money still unclear (it should arrive today at 3-d March to that added unknown bank of scammer), its good that someone started investigation at least. 

Have a wonderful Spring days, here weather now is perfect and I'm happy!

Phangan March day @KhaoTam