Scheduled Messages Problem: Cannot insert needed photo into message ...

Scheduled Messages Problem: Cannot insert needed photo into message ...

Hello, 

I know this has been discussed in similar posts, but not in this specific way.

While setting up a new scheduled message, it is not allowing me to insert a necessary photo that allows a guest to see my entrance from the street. 

It neither allows the on the app or the web page. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Paula 

6 Replies 6
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Paula1707 

The scheduled message seems can’t upload a scheduled photos. 

Airbnb do send a check in reminder to the confirm guest before the check in date, the content of the reminder included the
“Check in Instruction ”.

You may try to upload the photos in the “ Check in instruction” either from the Airbnb App or the Web page

1. Listing page

2.Guest resources section 

3.Check in instruction 

4.Created checkin instructions

5. Add photos and notes, step by step upload the photos

It is clear that, majority guest do not read the detail of description in the check in reminder email , the safer way to assume the guest notice the photos, I still prefer to upload the photos via Airbnb message with the scheduled message. 
Listing page > Guest resources > Check in instructionListing page > Guest resources > Check in instruction

Create check in instruction , add photo and notesCreate check in instruction , add photo and notes

Step  by step, upload photos and notesStep by step, upload photos and notes

I hope you can solve it out.

Happy Hosting 

Louise0
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

I'd love to be able to add photos to my check-in instructions but I don't get offered that option.  I am shown only a blank box in which to type check-in instructions.  There's no 'Create check-in instructions' function.  It used to be there about a 18 months ago but then it disappeared.  That's so odd.  

Yes true, there is no way to add a picture in scheduled messages - although you can when manually sending a message - at least on phone.

Thank you for the instructions, but it appears there still is no way to add a picture in scheduled messages - although you can when manually sending a message - at least on phone.

This now only works on the Mobil app and not the compter.

How do you add a photo to the scheduled from the app?