Scheduling my Airbnb Experiences as Private Tours

Answered!
Fraser28
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Scheduling my Airbnb Experiences as Private Tours

Hi!

I want to schedule Private tours for my experiences - which I presently have scheduled availability for as small group tours - also.

These MUST be viewable by the public.

I have been unable to elicit a response from Airbnb Help directly for four days now.

Please help! It is now 'prime time' in Edinburgh, Scotland for tours. I desperately need to get publicly viewable private tours scheduled ASAP.

Many, many thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

Fraser (Experience Host)

Fraser
1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Fraser28 

This is a community of guests and hosts not monitored by Airbnb.

It's not quite clear from your post what you are trying to achieve as you appear to already be listing tours on your profile. But if you need help from Airbnb its best to contact them directly. Try them on their social media if they are not responding when you call.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Fraser28 

This is a community of guests and hosts not monitored by Airbnb.

It's not quite clear from your post what you are trying to achieve as you appear to already be listing tours on your profile. But if you need help from Airbnb its best to contact them directly. Try them on their social media if they are not responding when you call.

Fraser28
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I am trying to add to my publicly viewable small group tours schedules with publicly viewable private tours for the same Experiences.

I am fully aware this is a hosts (ncluding Experiernce hosts now to my understanding) community and simply wondered if anyone here can help.

Fraser