Searching for a guest conversation thread

Roy0
Level 2
Oak Park, MI

Searching for a guest conversation thread

Hello fellow hosts,

I've had this problem for the longest, very frustrating and hopefully someone has a solution. I have quite a few listings and there was someone that had inquired in one of my houses that I want to contact, I know he's a photographer and I think I know which house he inquired about so if I could search with a keyword or filter to only one house it could make finding him EASY but no options for that, how do you guys find among the hundreds of messages!

Thank you!

2 Replies 2
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

If I’m understanding your question correctly, the guest made an Inquiry, so you can go to your Airbnb Inbox on a browser (not the Airbnb app) and filter the list of messages by “Pending requests”.  Then, once you get that list, you can search the resulting page for a keyword using your browser’s search function (like CTRL-F in Internet Explorer, or the “Find on this page” option in the address bar in Safari if you are on a Mac, Ipad or IPhone), searching for some word from the property title, or even the last few words that were said in the thread with this person.  

This is also frustrating for us.  The in browser search function only works if you open an individual message.  We are searching dozens.  Being in tech, I want to file a bug :).