Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

We are having a very hard time finding cleaners that are detailed and follow the cleaning checklist each time. We have anywhere from 4-12 cleanings a month. There are a variety of companies out there yet many charge way above our cleaning fee of $100- Willing to pay a bit more if its worth the service. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

159 Replies 159

Good morning, my name is Arlene and I have experience working for airbnb cleaning homes and houseboats .

Please let me know if you are still need some one to help .

[Phone number hidden]

Thank you and have a great day

Hey Arlene, I'd love to connect with you to see if you can help but your number is hidden. Can you send it again?

Hi, I am looking for someone to clean my unit between guests this upcoming week and a half. How much do you charge? All this typically intales in washing bedding & towels with a light wipe down of counters and sweeping. 

I am interested in cleaning for your AirBNB. I am insured and bonded and have a lot of experience cleaning for AirBNB’s. I am reliable and trustworthy. Please get back to me. 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Chelsie, your email is hidden, can you please contact me or let me know how to reach you? Thanks.

Hello! Are you still looking for a cleaner? I have a cleaning business with my husband and would love to get in touch with you! Chauntelle Jusalis House Cleaning **.

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Arlene,

We are looking for cleaners for two of our units.  Can you message me on FB?  My full name is Marshall Carter.

Thanks!

Linh21
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi there!

I'm a superhost in Seattle for the last couple of years. Happy to help point people towards various ways of getting this problem solved if anyone is still experiencing this problem. Feel free to reach out!

Hi Ken, 

We are looking for a cleaning service to turn over our Airbnb in West Seattle while we will be out of town. Who would you reccomend that you trust to get the work done in the window of time available? 

Thank You, 

Josh

Hi Josh,

I am a host, but I also clean part time, let me know if you ever need anyone.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, 

From your profile it looks like you are in North Bend. I don't know if it would be worth your time to drive all the way out to West Seattle for a quick clean. Typically it takes less than 3 hours with laundry, and we pay $50 per cleaning. Either way let me know if you're interested. 

Thank You, 

JY

Hi Josh you can message me on my his profile.

Hey Josh. Were you Ble to find somebody reliable for West Seattle. If so, could you pls share contact details on **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Jennifer! 

Are you still cleaning part-time? I would love to talk further with you if so! I have a few days/week I need help and looking for a permanent PT cleaner.

All of my properties are located DT Seattle. 

Thank you!

Jenell

Hi Janel! I have the perfect team for you,  They clean for me and are great!

Nick at ‭**.

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]