Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

We are having a very hard time finding cleaners that are detailed and follow the cleaning checklist each time. We have anywhere from 4-12 cleanings a month. There are a variety of companies out there yet many charge way above our cleaning fee of $100- Willing to pay a bit more if its worth the service. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

159 Replies 159

I need cleaning help - please contact me for a quote - Dario

Hi 

I would like to know if you’re still looking a for a cleaner ?

Hi Joe! Just seeing this now! Email me at [Email address hidden] 

Try Instagram! Seattlehemma

Hello Samantha! 

I reached out via IG - Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jenell

Hi Joe!

My name is Kwame and I'm a hostrepreneur with a growing local startup. My company operates as a turnkey service that removes the hassle of cleans, linens and restocking for hosts. We also automate billing, scheduling and updates so that you never have to speak to us (unless you want to) and we show up as soon as your guest checks out. 

I think it might be a great fit for you and we'd love to welcome you as a client. Please check out here and share your thoughts.

Thanks and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Unfortunately, Kwame, your link goes to a Community Guidelines page. 😞

Hi Kwame

I’d like to know if you’re hiring? Please contact me at ***

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi sonia

we have 2 bedroom/1bath near Greenlake that we've just started hosting. What would your rate be for a turnover?

warmly

anna

Hello, my name is Christina and my partners name is Joe. We are in the process of opening our own cleaning company Blue Orca Cleaning. At the present moment we are sub contracting through someone. We clean/prep AirBnB units now. We are extremely reliable and can be ready on short term notice. If you haven't found anyone as of yet or need back up we would like to offer our services. You can contact us at

[Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

no spaces. Thank you for reading. 

CBresina

How cristina- 

imninterested in finding out more about your cleaning services for our airbnb near Greenlake. It's a two bedroom/1bath. Possible to get a price quote for a turnover? Warmly, Anna

Hello Christina! 

I have a portfolio of 16 vacation rentals DT Seattle. I am looking for PT housekeeping help on Wednesdays / Sundays and additional cleans throughout the week as needed.

My condos range from micro-studios to 2 bedrooms all in the DT Core of Seattle.

Are you taking on new clients?

I'd love to discuss further with you if so!

Looking forward to hearing from you either way.

Jenell

Hello jenell I have experience cleaning Airbnb i currently work for a general cleaning company and I am planning to start my own business especialized  only Airbnb cleaning this winter, I’m very interested to work with you we can make a package including everything, cleaning, laundry, water refill, snacks refill, I would like to communicate with you and make a deal that works for both. Thanks and I hope to meet you soon 

Hi Jenell!

Are you still looking for PT help with your rentals? Please get in contact if so... I'd love to help!

Dianne