Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

We are having a very hard time finding cleaners that are detailed and follow the cleaning checklist each time. We have anywhere from 4-12 cleanings a month. There are a variety of companies out there yet many charge way above our cleaning fee of $100- Willing to pay a bit more if its worth the service. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

159 Replies 159
Noraniko0
Level 1
Redmond, WA

+1

Please check out NEU [link hidden]. I'm confident that it's what you're looking for.

NEU operates as a turnkey service that removes the hassle of cleans, linens and restocking for hosts. All cleaners are licenced, bonded, insured and background checked. We also automate billing, scheduling and updates so that you never have to speak to us (unless you want to) and we show up as soon as your guest checks out. 

Thanks and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

I noticed that the link was removed. Please check us out at

[Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

3rd times the charm. Find us by searching neucleans, visiting neucleans.com or by clicking here.

Lisa490
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Try capitol hill cleaning. Lisa is the woman who runs it and have a great reliable team

she's my property manager (we share access to this account) here is her email. [email address hidden]

Hi - can you please link me to somewhere I can find Lisa's info?  This message board blanks out the phone numbers!

zam cleaning happy to provide wonderful service call [Phone number hidden]

I look forward to meeting with you in the future to discuss customizing Cleaning Solutions services to fit your needs.
Zam Cleaning Services provides more than just routine  cleaning. We provide the extra service required to maintain a clean and pleasant environment such as carpet cleaning and hard floors maintenance and spray buff. We make sure all routine areas and requested areas are cleaned proficiently. We also focus on areas most cleaning services overlook, were bacteria tends to accumulate, such as phones, doors, door handles, light switches, and anything else which may come in direct contact with personnel. Furniture, picture frames and tops of file cabinets are wiped and dusted on every visit.
Zam Cleaning Services strives to go the extra mile. Maintaining our reputation is our number one priority. By adhering to this code, we are confident you will be pleased with our cleaning services and the quality of our work.
We are so confident on our services that you will not be bound by any contracts. Instead, a simple agreement with price, schedule and your cleaning specifications is all we need and you can cancel at any time if you are unsatisfied with the services being provided. Our price is guaranteed for at least one full year. Please be assured that Zam Cleaning Services will do the entire job at every scheduled appointment (per your specifications.)

Hello Kasim! 

Are you still taking new clients in the DT Seattle area? 

I have a portfolio of 16 properties and looking for a permanent cleaner to start with us PT. If so, please email me directly. 

Looking forward to hearing from you either way!

Jenell

Hello jenell how can I contact you

Hello jenell how can I contact you please

Hi Jenelle,

I am one of the reps for Aboda Cleaning Services. We are one of the largest cleaning services in the greater seattle area. We specialize in residential and multi family homes. We also offer carpet, upholstery and tile and grout cleanign. A one stop shop.

We would love to be of assistance if you are in need of help with your properties.

You can contact me directly at ** or our number ** 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Emily216
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Has anyone tried taskrabbit? 

Hi Emily!

I've had variable success on TaskRabbit. Most of the cleans were good but it was a pain to have to schedule them at least 24 hours in advance or at booking.

Also, I dealt with a situation where a cleaner cancelled last minute and I had to scramble to get the job done before the next guest.