Security

Rob143
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Security

Hi,

Why do we need to answer 5 security questions on the Superhost helpline. This is overkill.

7 Replies 7

@Rob143

I didnt know there was a Superhost Helpline ....what is that exactly? ...How did you get through to it ? 

Rob143
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Mike, Its one of the perks of being a Supehost. Im sure it must apply globally. The number is under Host Assist.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Rob143 that must be new, I phoned before xmas and they just picked up and new who I was. 

"edit" are you using the phone number registered to your account

@Mike340  superhost number is on your confirmation e-mail

Rob143
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Jeff. I am using my registered number. They ask 5 security questions and if you cant answer one (last 4 digits of bank account  number) they keep going until they find a question you can. I have sent feedback to them but no reply.

@Jeff158 wrote:

@Rob143 that must be new, I phoned before xmas and they just picked up and new who I was. 

"edit" are you using the phone number registered to your account

@Mike340  superhost number is on your confirmation e-mail

@Rob143 I have called the Superhost line more than once, and they have never asked me even one security question.

Are you calling from the phone number associated with the account? That really helps.

Rob143
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am Matthew.

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

What rattles me is that the system 'recognises' me (from my registered mobile) and yet I still have to tell them my number. First-world problems and all that.