Seeking Dayton Ohio AirBnB hosts for networking initiative!

Kane56
Level 2
Dayton, OH

Seeking Dayton Ohio AirBnB hosts for networking initiative!

Good afternoon! After some due diligence I am reaching out to you today to invite you to join the Dayton Superhost Network. The DSN is an advertising/networking campaign I am starting on social Instagram and would like to promote your superhost rooms to diversify the options my page has to offer and build a relationship for like minded hosts in the area.

Let me be clear, I want to grow the pie not continue to split it. This is not a revenue stream for me. I am also a seasoned host and believe we can collectively be successful together if we create a content driven page that can reach an guest audience not currently involved on the AirBnB app. Not only that, but I am currently promoting local businesses in parallel provide a feeder into the local economy.

In short I think beginning this partnership would help you in three ways:
1) We can create a bridge to a new guest audience that doesn't use the app
2) Create and expand an organic following of travelers and guests that come to Dayton regularly for business
3) Discover new revenue streams through a network where we can collectively become more competitive with tourism industry and lodging at large.

If you would like to see the page thus far just search @daystaytravelsage

On the other hand, I understand that this may just be a passive income for you and investing more time into this idea may not be appealing.  I totally understand,  however if you have any recommendations that may then interest you in joining this group I'd be very interested in hearing that.

Thanks again for reading, my email is ** if you would like to discuss more. I hope you have a great rest of the week and best of luck with your business.

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You’d be better advertising your business offer locally. This is an international forum, so there will be limited numbers from your area. @Kane56 

I’m not sure Instagram is the best channel to use for collective STR marketing, but good luck with your venture. 

Kane56
Level 2
Dayton, OH

@Helen3 Where else should I look to collaborate? Also why is instagram not a good platform to market? Thanks

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

1 . It’s up to you to do your market research to identify which local groups/channels are appropriate 

2. why did you choose Instagram as your marketing channel of choice for visitors to your area?  what additional guest audience are you targeting? 

1) Um okay.

2) Instagram has plenty of other Airbnb pages, and I am using it to promote local businesses by cataloging places for my guests to go. Its seems like a great idea to me so far. Do you have any reason why this would not help me? 

Plenty of my guests come to Dayton often and use Instagram, I might be able to reach their friends this way. 

Kane56
Level 2
Dayton, OH

Letrice0
Level 2
Kettering, OH

Hello, I was wanting to find out how your net working idea went for the Dayton area? 

Thanks