Seeking a Co-Host Jacksonville, Fl '

Virginia201
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Seeking a Co-Host Jacksonville, Fl '

Converting my rental property to an Airbnb in the Riverside area in Jacksonville Fl. Seeking a co-host to clean after guest departure and prep for next guest. Possibly greet a guest occasionally.  Super Host with many years of experience and this is a great side gig for a cleaning and prep service. Must have exerience with co-hosting. 

7 Replies 7

Hi how can I get in Contact with you in order to help co host?

Hi Virginia, 

I would love to chat more with out about the services you need for your Airbnb in Jacksonville. I offer a variety of co-host services for Airbnb's in the area. Those services include: 

* Managing Listing 

* Update Calendars / Pricing 

* Handle Reservations 

* Message with guests 

* Get the space "guest-ready" 

* Photographs 

* Welcome Guests 

* Write Reviews 

* Get support from Airbnb 

* Cleaning / Maintenance 

* Restocking Essential Supplies 

Please let me know if you are still in search of some help. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Melissa 

Hi, I am Ell. Do you know another  host in the Jacksonville area please? Thanks

hello ell my name is Farrah nicholas, I am currently living in Fleming Island and would love to assist you in your host with Airbnb I just completed my application and signed up myself for using my home as an airbnb, I have a friend who has a cleaning company that cleans apartment developments I would love to help you in your need. if interested please reach out ** or just message me on the app Farrah Nicholas

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Fara221
Level 1
Fleming Island, FL

hello I saw your message on the community center for Airbnb. I am very interested,  if you'd like to talk more you can reach me at ** my name is Fara Nicholas hope to talk to you soon as of right now I live in Fleming Island in Jacksonville

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Katia594
Level 1
Green Cove Springs, FL

Hello, I was wondering if you still needed a co host in the Jacksonville area ? I’d love to talk more about it with you if applicable. Thanks in advance 

Hello, my name is Alizé, but you can call me Ali. I started my cleaning business in 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic began. Since jobs were scarce, I decided to start cleaning to provide for my family. I found it therapeutic and satisfying to help others maintain a clean and safe space. Although my business is not an LLC yet, I focus on providing quality work at a fair price. While my competitors may offer lower prices, I take pride in what I do and strive to make my clients as happy as possible without cutting any corners.

Even though I've been in business for a few years now, I am still working on building my clientele to expand my business. I offer various cleaning services, including post-construction, move in/out, touch-up, maintenance, Airbnb, residential and commercial cleaning. I provide all my equipment and supplies, but if you prefer something specific, just let me know, and I will get it for you. I can also help with errands and provide laundry services. I always provide references upon request and will let you know the exact time and day I will arrive. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to working with you.