Self check-in, contactless property tours and stress free bookings!

Ashi371
Level 2
Tel Aviv, Israel

Self check-in, contactless property tours and stress free bookings!

Hi,

I’m an entrepreneur in hospitality, and an Airbnb apartment manager 😁.

I strongly believe that if guest stays were less complicated, more bookings could potentially be secured!

I’ve developed a product that helps hosts with some issues:

1. Self check-in: guest can check in without needing your assistance.

2. Property tour - self guided tour of the property, including an apartment manual and instructions, available to guests at any time.

3. Self check out - contact-less checkout, easy and quick.

4. Cleaning - precise cleaning instructions, including staging photos for the cleaner (so long new cleaners walkthrough).

5. Guest communication - inquiries answered by our system. E.g main entrance code, closest grocery shop, directions

With the help of this product,  you’ll be able to book more guests per week, contactless and stress free.

I’d be interested to know if you share these pain points..

Please let me know if you’d like to hear more, and be among the first users of my product.

Thanks,
@Ashi371 

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello Ashi.

I am not sure what your product offers that most hosts don't already do for themselves or through Airbnb resources. @Ashi371 

How much are you charging for it?

1. Self check-in: guest can check in without needing your assistance. - not needed available through Airbnb

2. Property tour - self guided tour of the property, including an apartment manual and instructions, available to guests at any time. - not needed available through Airbnb guest book

3. Self check out - contact-less checkout, easy and quick. - Hosts who offer this, can do this through check out guide (I laminate mine and post it on the fridge and have it in the guest book)

4. Cleaning - precise cleaning instructions, including staging photos for the cleaner (so long new cleaners walkthrough). My cleaner and I have this on a template

5. Guest communication - inquiries answered by our system. E.g main entrance code, closest grocery shop, directions - this information is all in my guide book.

By the way you mention you are an Airbnb property manager but have no listings on your profile.

Hi Helena, 
Thanks for the inline responds, really appreciate it. 

Looks like their is a lot to learn, I would love to hear your thoughts in person. 
Here is my email: **
Please drop me a line and we'll take it from their.
Thanks, 
Ashi 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Confused why would I get in contact with you directly - I have already given you my feedback 🙂

And you haven't answered my question...you say you are a host but have no listings on your profile- why? It does seem rather odd that as a host you don't know that the resources you are looking to offer already are available through Airbnb.

Dear Helena, 

For your question, I am an airbnb host for over 7 years,  with 4.7 star ratings.
I removed my properties from airbnb and rented them out for long term due to covid-19.

I don't like your vilant language and falls accusations.
Please stop negging me, you are making me very uncomfortable.
Please do not refer to me any more. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ashi371  All of the things you mention are already things that hosts can and do put in place quite easily without involving a 3rd party.

I would suggest you spend some time reading posts on this forum to understand what issues hosts really could use some assistance with, rather than posting here for the first time with what appears to be little understanding of the topic.

None of the things you list are "pain points" for hosts, as far as I'm aware. Pain points for hosts are getting bad guests, having their homes trashed, and receiving bad, lying reviews. 

Hi Sarah, 

Thanks for the tip, I will do.