Setting change-over days

Georgina36
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Setting change-over days

Hi there,

I would like to set my property to only be available on a Sunday-Sunday basis. Would anyone be able to explain how I do this, please?

Also, I have had an enquiry for a week from Saturday-Saturday, but as we work on a Sunday-Sunday basis, do I have to decline this booking or can I alter their date? I have sent a message to the customer explaining!

Thanks!

G

5 Replies 5
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Georgina36. Go to Listings/Availability/Trip length and edit it. You will find additional requirements as below:

req.jpg

Of course expand that menu. Hope it is what you were looking for.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Georgina36
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Sorted! many thanks

Georgina

Sue305
Level 2
Green Valley, AZ

In August 2017, I had a 31 night stay, guest checked out Aug 28th, today is Sept 1st, I have not received any payment.  No advance deposit, NOTHING!  I have a direct deposit online payment method which processes every 24 hours.  I understand that monthly (30 days or more) stays are paid out on a monthly basis, but this is ridiculous!! REALLY!!  ADDITIONALLY, there seems to be no phone number or CONTACT US or support emails to reach AIRBnB to find out why I have NOT BEEN PAID!! Very Frustrating, one does a host do to reach AirBnB and receive a response with any problem or issue, if you know, please inform me in AZ at [Email hidden], Sue [Personal information hidden] Host [Phone number hidden]

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sue305,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're currently experiencing. I was able to find a  'How to contact Airbnb' guide in the Community Center—I thought that this might be helpful for you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Georgina36,

If  you're happy that guests can check in on a Sunday and check out on any other day then the suggestion from @Marzena4 will work.

There's no way to ensure that guests can book such that they will check in and check out on a Sunday.

If you specify that  they must check in on a Sunday and set the minimun stay to 7 nights a guest can still make a 8,9 10 etc. booking checking in on a Sunday and checking out over a week later on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday etc.

If you also specify a maximum stay of 7 nights then guests will have to check in on a Sunday and out on a Sunday but they can, of course, book only a 1 week stay.

Steve.