Setting check in day

Liz3840
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Setting check in day

Hi there, 

I'm trying to prevent people checking in on a Sunday. Easy! I hear you say.... 

So, I follow the instructions - go to your property listing, go to availability and hit edit.

The only problem is, there's no edit button - see screen recording here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19YM4KPvrDw20Lhp07oivCrcrSAN8OoSf/view

Can anyone help?

I've had to turn down a booking because I can't set this - which then impacts my superhost status... Infuriating.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Liz3840
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Bump. 

I'm really desperate to get this updated. I've had to take myself off instant book in the meantime to make sure I can police it, which has an impact on my listing. 

I've messgaed support
Posted on here
Added the info to 'was this article helpful' by selecting no and giving the additional info
Done the same for why I had to go off instant book.

Can anyone help with what else I can do? @Airbnb 

Laura4895
Level 2
McKinney, TX

@Liz3840 Did you ever get this solved? I'm in the same situation--need to allow check-out while not allowing new guests to check-in on Sunday... but they can stay over to Monday or whatever... if that makes sense.

Janet561
Level 1
Surfside Beach, SC

We are pausing are account until this problem is solved. Customer service just told us "they didn't offer that option" when I asked about how to set up a check out day.?

@Janet561 To set check out and check in days you need to switch on professional tools from your account. You then apply a ruleset to all or part of the year with whatever check in and check out dates you want to have.

It is often better to ask question on the Community Centre rather than Customer Services who don't seem as clued up as some hosts/guests!